Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Whats missing from this tap set? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Can i ask you experts, if i buy 2 traditional taps for my basin, what else do i need

Do i need a slotted waste or a short 1 will do

I was trying to post links bt it wdnt let me so hard to explain!

Thank you!!

Fibre washer or if flexi a new set

Slotted if your basin has an overflow

Reply to Whats missing from this tap set? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Help / advice please? I have attached pics I want to fit a new basin tap. The new tap came with flexible hose. Q1. Pic 1 - the fitting into the...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a kitchen tap and have run into some trouble when connecting the flexi hot and cold pipes to the hot and cold mains pipes. The...
Replies
Views
Adam tl
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock