Discuss What is the best make of boiler Worcester?, Vaillant, Alpha. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheNewBoilerCo

I am trying to gather opinions about what is the best type of boiler. Some hardened experienced plumbers suggest Worcester being the benchmark however since the release of the new HE Range of boiler can the same still be said of Worcester Bosch. Reliability is a huge consideration when buying a new boiler. do you think that Worcester can still claim that top slot for reliability verses cost.

What are your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAXI, valiant,remaha IMHO to many problems with Worcesters plastic components ,difficulty in changeing some parts and the red burner gasket which can fail cremating the custards house

worcesters fall apart in first 5 years , seem to keep coming across same fault with them either prv or expansion vessel .

BAXI, valiant,remaha IMHO to many problems with Worcesters plastic components ,difficulty in changeing some parts and the red burner gasket which can fail cremating the custards house

Personally I love Worcesters do a definitive answer on here is looking slim ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is the best make of boiler Worcester?, Vaillant, Alpha. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock