Discuss Wet vac good enough for system cleaning? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John_

Is it good enough to use wet vac to suck out all the craps in the system after running cleaning solution into the system or a more expensive power flush method. This is assuming working on an average not so badly affected system? How can u tell a badly affected system?

when i do system upgrade and wash all the rads in the garden before the power flush I always try and suck out as MUCH as possible water from all pipe work as it will get some sludge out ! but on his own i dont think is any good ! use it together as mention above will do a good job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wet vac good enough for system cleaning? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone offer me advice, I’ll try and keep it short! Just cleaned my magma cleanse unit, and it wasn’t too bad since last boiler service 1...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First Post on here. I am hoping someone can help with the below. I have mounted 2 new rads to a recent extention we have had. The rads...
Replies
Views
A (if) CH system has a very high head loss due to improperly sized pipework and long runs and possibly partially blocked pipes and requires a UPS2...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock