Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wells p in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pete w

Hi have an 18 year old Alpha 240 ocean boiler.Hot water only works when Central heating on bit of water dripping.What is the advice get whole new diverter valve or just try changing diaphragm.Is it quite simple to do any advice helpful.Thanks Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wells p in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock