Discuss WB CDI compact and SI compact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Is it the same boiler internally?

Need to fit a boiler in a kitchen cupboard

in a sense yes few parts change but nothing you will notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WB CDI compact and SI compact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, is the below pictures the right setup for my nest heat link to my Worcester greenstar boiler compact?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was...
Replies
Views
M
Moved in property with vokera 29a compact boiler, owner said has a remote control but not provided, can I obtain a replacement?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock