Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera 29a compact boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Michelle

Moved in property with vokera 29a compact boiler, owner said has a remote control but not provided, can I obtain a replacement?

Reply to Vokera 29a compact boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an intergas compact hre 18 ov Can this be converted to a combi boiler
Replies
Views
B
I have a Vokera Vision 30C and when using a tap 3 ft from the boiler I can see the temp of the hot water in the boiler display. Most times it is less than 30 degC and the boiler takes maybe 30 seconds to heat the water. I have pre heat enabled, P shown in the display, but the water is never at...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hey, I noticed today that the pressure has dropped to almost 0 in my vokera compact 29a boiler. There is a flexi pipe just below with 2 black taps and usually turning those will increase the pressure but it’s not working this time. I have a picture attached. The tap on the left let’s water...
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The boiler works fine if I connect the hoses up to a remote tank of diesel. I am assuming that a filter is blocked somewhere but there is nothing between...
Replies
Views
Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance / safety check and service i £19.00. per month, £228 one off yearly payment. It includes parts and labour if needed. As new boiler is under warranty...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock