Discuss water regs cources in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all,
do all water regs cources lead to the same qualification and certificate ?

think it depends on who issues it i.e. BPEC or LOGIC - they have to be legit and recognised - mines is through LOGIC

im doing mine at college at the moment, it with BPEC, but i think its all the same. It worth getting, i think it will be more important in the future

doing mine (BEPEC) this friday will let you all know how it went, i have been reading the folder on and off for the last four weeks so will be glad to get it done :)

ps have been told the bepec one is for life but the logic one is only for five years :)

Last edited:
doing mine (BEPEC) this friday will let you all know how it went, i have been reading the folder on and off for the last four weeks so will be glad to get it done :)

ps have been told the bepec one is for life but the logic one is only for five years :)
dont belive it when i first took unvented that was for life whoevers life it was must have died i dont think training centers want to give for life certs theres no money in that
i wouldnt mind if they were radically different now to 20 years ago

dont belive it when i first took unvented that was for life whoevers life it was must have died i dont think training centers want to give for life certs theres no money in that
i wouldnt mind if they were radically different now to 20 years ago
fair point mate

bepc is 5 years

hi northcarr, its an open book exam,you take your water regs folder in the exam with,then just look up the answer,,i even looked up the ones i was sure i knew,just in case.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to water regs cources in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock