Discuss Waste Pipe To High Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ukbill69

Hello,

Im looking at a new build unit and thing is I have a soil pipe, see picture that I feel is to high for any standard toilet, that hole in the wall has the connector point on the down pipe.

Thing is I dont have a lot of money and think this might cost me a lot more to put right.

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• P1000245.jpg
    P1000245.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 86
knock out another breeze block at right height, connect to soil pipe at desired point?

where is the soil pipe ? what height is it at ?? if its too high you can make a boxing in and install a wall hung pan

and have steps going up to it....and make it like a throne ...and hang the loo roll on a septar

Is there still a sub floor to go down or is that the finished floor level?

If your just building a wc closet in the corner of the room raise the floor level or drop the branch.

Why can't you cut it lower and push a pan connector into it? Or cut a pan connector to make it shorter?

You'll need to look at venting it too (and presumably you've got a building inspection lined up?)

Hi thanks for all your replies, the thing is that soil pipe bends and goes into the floor, thats why I guess the connector is so high. I cant see a way to connect to it as as soon as the bottom of the connector finishes, the bend starts and goes into the floor.

We was just going to tile the floor.

pull the bend out and use a flexi pan connector..... something like that

Im sure its a branch as there is nothing else in the shop to connect to.

that hole is 2 blocks up , 18 inches plus say 1/2 a block again to the centre of the branch plus 6 inch to the centre line of the pan spigot, thats around 28-29 inches plus the height to the seat, it will be like sitting on a bar stool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waste Pipe To High Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock