Discuss Warning Labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattgrange

Where's the best place to get ID & AR warning labels? - just can't bring myself to pay Corgi's prices!

I just paid corgi prices and found it a bit steep !!!
Would also be interested to know where to bur cheaper forms as well !!

never thought before about price! just buy them from merchant - there all regin. will post prices on monday

Or you could print your own off? A bit cheaper but also as bit fiddly as you will need to cut them to size afterwards. I print my own, but be warned it can only really work with a colour laser printer as inkjet runs when the label gets wet due to it being water-based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warning Labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock