Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Warmflow 70/90 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anybody got an idea of this Warmflow boiler, it's a balanced flue (square) heat only 70/90 I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the Mi,s but these are the only photos I've got.
cheers Stani.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 30
Rang Warmflow they were no help,
need Mi,s so I can condemn the flue, someone has messed about, will post pic of flue tomorrow when I get back, there are possibly 4 screws down each side of the front heat shield, these have been removed due to the exhaust tube sticking out more than it should, looks abysmal. Warmflow just said the square balanced terminal is not now available. I have to give conclusive evidence that the appliance is not in a safe state, to justify condemning.

[DLMURL]http://warmflow.tpsrv.co.uk//media/1332429868SEmanual.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just to the governing body of the churches, they ultimately make the decision to spend on new or not, that's why I need to cover all avenues before giving a decision which may cost several thousand pounds. I need them to trust my decision as the professional.

[QUOTE Bunker;663454]You cant condemn oil boilers sadly.[/QUOTE]

I do, if its dangerous to use then I condemn it. I turn the oil off and take the fuse out the spur. Document it and get customer to sign.

Last two I condemned were in Eldon Lane working mens club. Soon as you turned them on it filled the basement with smoke.

If you condemn, put on a warning sticker and take photos. Could be useful in the Coroner's Court.

These are a couple of pictures showing the flue termination and historic fleeing problems.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warmflow 70/90 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

installed a warmflow 70/90 bluebird boiler with a 0.55 x 80 degree nozzle. boiler is only heating 5 radiators in a small 2 bed house. what is the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi i wonder if anybody can help ? I drained down my warmflow boiler for a new rad , now its needs 3 bar pressure to trigging boiler back into life...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
G
  • Question
Hi, I am trying to service a Trianco Eurostar 70/90 oil boiler but I just can not get the bayonet fitting blast tube to turn and release to gain...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock