Search the forum,

Discuss Warmflow 70/90 Bluebird recommended nozzle and angle in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

installed a warmflow 70/90 bluebird boiler with a 0.55 x 80 degree nozzle.
boiler is only heating 5 radiators in a small 2 bed house.
what is the recommended nozzle size and pitch for this boiler?
Can I change the nozzle size and pitch to use less oil as the flame is hitting the back wall of the boiler and radiators are getting too hot?

thanks.

It will tell you in manufacturers instructions what size nozzle to use to de rate it.

A 70/90 will be factory set to 80,000 btu's but they give you the info for the 70,000 and 90,000 btu's output.

Reply to Warmflow 70/90 Bluebird recommended nozzle and angle in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock