Discuss Wales V Aussies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
please can someone tell me what is the difference between union and league

Brain (for union) and brawn (for league).

In league after 6 tackles the ball is handed over to the opposition. In union a ruck or maul is created at the tackle and play continues.

Until they sort the rules out, in league the scrum takes 15 seconds and in union up to 3 minutes.

In league all players about the same size. In union the boys in the forwards are huge, hefty monsters while the girls are fast and jinky. The boys can't run, dodge or kick a ball to save their lives while the girls can do all these things, but can't tackle. The referees give 4 separate instructions for the boys when they attack the opposition (crouch, touch, pause engage) while the girls don't require any instructions to play.

Finally, football is a sport and rugby (union) is a religion. When there's a REALLY good match (rare), few sports can be as exciting to watch as rugby union.

Rugby league all day long, much more skill IMO rugby union is just kick and clap, bores the life out of me

Union is the way forward not league!

not sure how its the way forward when theyve played the same rules for over 100 years?

rugby league changed the rules to make it more exciting

Four nations final today England v Australia, huge task. Come on England!!!

not sure how its the way forward when theyve played the same rules for over 100 years?

rugby league changed the rules to make it more exciting

We tried to change the rules to make it more exciting but it ruined the game! The scrums are a mess atm (bring back baggier shirts so the props have something to hold) but its a different kind of exciting.

Very poor from England tonight. Australia dominated the game yet again, oh well we'll beat em next year :smile5:

how depressing, we were outmucled, outrun and out played

we didnt play well which is the most annoying thing, once again we were caught in the headlight like rabbits

will we ever beat em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wales V Aussies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock