Discuss wales for the grand slam? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

can we win it? will we beat France and have a grandslam? big important game tomorrow boilers can die and stay dead

All the news seems to be very confident

we have had a cracking campaign this year on the radio today though mervyn davies from the 76 grandslam dies

i think that wales have a very good chance although i would like to see england win.

i think that wales have a very good chance although i would like to see england win.
so would my brother in law we just say shut up dai which really winds him up as his names dave and hes from norfolk

I felt Wales could win as soon as I saw the first French game in this series.

The GS is there for Wales!!!

Gatland and his team deserve it after that World Cup decision (which should have been a yellow card in my opinion).

Not so confident that England will beat Ireland though, but Scotland should win against Italy ... by a whisky (oops, whisker).

I felt Wales could win as soon as I saw the first French game in this series.

The GS is there for Wales!!!

Gatland and his team deserve it after that World Cup decision (which should have been a yellow card in my opinion).

Not so confident that England will beat Ireland though, but Scotland should win against Italy ... by a whisky (oops, whisker).

The thing with the French though is that they seem to be able to "turn it on" for certain games and i reckon that this may well be one of those games.I dont however believe that England have it their locker to beat Ireland by the required amount of points to overtake Wales.

I thing France will turn up tomorrow and it is going to be a great game,with Wales piping it .........by about 15 points :smilewinkgrin:

put your axe on it gasman !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wales for the grand slam? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
My family and I live in a bungalow, we have lived there for nearly five years. The property was built in 1964. I want to turn off the water supply...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock