Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss vokera compact he going to lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave Walker

hi all hoping someone can help have a vokera compact he that goes to lockout at randem times when in lockout you get a solid red light but if you turn the boiler straight of and on againe it will fire ok. today i have had the heating running and if you turn the boiler on and off allowing it to run for a bit inbetween it will go to lockout. the boiler goes throught its seqence tryes to ignite but does not fire then locksout. if you turn it off and on againe at the boiler it fires no problem. i am thinking this may be the high limit stat am i on the right lines here?

Get your gsr engineer to have a look he will be able to advise you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vokera compact he going to lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock