Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vokera compact 29a pressure almost 0 in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey, I noticed today that the pressure has dropped to almost 0 in my vokera compact 29a boiler.

There is a flexi pipe just below with 2 black taps and usually turning those will increase the pressure but it’s not working this time. I have a picture attached.

The tap on the left let’s water out when turned and nothing happens when I turn the one on the right.

Anyone any ideas?

Attachments

• 6133E1B2-1B94-4A83-8AB8-F596D9405C8F.jpeg
    6133E1B2-1B94-4A83-8AB8-F596D9405C8F.jpeg
    402.9 KB · Views: 8
Take the plastic valve handle off and turn with a spanner. Sometimes they wear the plastic so dont turn on when you think it's on.

Reply to Vokera compact 29a pressure almost 0 in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock