Discuss Viper been scrapped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chelsea

because i'm doing my acs at college just to let you know that the viper book is not being issued anymore.

corgi 5th edition book

gas safety training manual

The viper books are available as an online resource with one off print licence at Welcome to www.vipergas.co.uk . Large organisations and training centres can also order hard copies in multiples of 20.

Mike

Serves them right really. When I bought mine I was disgusted to find some reference to using pythagoras theorem on something that was not even geometry related let alone anything to do with triangles. At the price I paid I considered that the least I should expect was a book not put together by idiots.

Reminds me of the advert Potterton were running some years back that featured a diaper-clad baby chalking out the general formula for solving a quadratic equation on a blackboard. Trouble is, the equation was wrong.

You can't get the staff you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viper been scrapped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hello, im going to be doing my acs training in next few months and want to get the some books, looks like the viper books are good has anybody...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. My first post here, dont know if its in the right area, sorry if its not. Im doing the ACS gas with Access Training, they provide...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock