Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Viessmann weather compensation sensor in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

If anyone looking to sale a spare viessmann outdoor sensor (pic attached), let me know via PM. Thanks

Attachments

• 7818116_640x427.jpg
    7818116_640x427.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 10

Reply to Viessmann weather compensation sensor in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock