Discuss Valiant Boiler - Ecotec Pro24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kully121

Hi,

The overflow pipe at the back of the boiler is constantly leaking water, I had the Vallaint "engineer" over who told me that the external filling loop is letting by

And it requires a replacement filling tap, I thought it would be faster if I buy the part and get a plumber to fit it

Is he on about the tap on the filling loop or some other part?

Thanks!

We don't really know what part he is talking about, he does though. Cant Valiant repair it for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valiant Boiler - Ecotec Pro24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
V
Hi Guys, The valves on both sides of my Valiant 837 filling loop are letting through causing a constant pressure rise (seems to be a common...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 838. The issue i have is after the heating is switched on and then left it to cool over night i see...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock