Search the forum,

Discuss What size is the small connector on the valiant 837 filling loop? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

V

Valiant Problems

Hi Guys,

The valves on both sides of my Valiant 837 filling loop are letting through causing a constant pressure rise (seems to be a common problem). I want to cap off or isolate the small connector but its not a size I recognise, the part number for the filling loop is 0020010293. Can someone please let me know the size of the small connector.

Many thanks in advance.

Not sure about size; but when I'm stuck I disconnect the larger sized flexi hose union from the boiler and reattach it via a ballofix or equivalent valve and a 1/2 inch to 1/2 inch female flexi (so you end up with two flexis with a new valve in between)

Think it’s 1/4”

Reply to What size is the small connector on the valiant 837 filling loop? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock