Discuss Vaillant EcoTec Pro not reaching set temperature in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello! We have 3 years old Vaillant boiler and recently we noticed that it's not reaching set temperature. I set the temp to 50 deg C, and then when we open the water, it starts burning and burns about 4-5 sec. then it stops. around 46 deg C. Water cools down a bit, then it starts burning again. this time burns about 2-3 sec and stops. I don't think it's related to temperature but it tries to burn and something make it stop. There is no error code on the screen. I will attach a video of the problem as well. I'll be appreciated if you can give me an idea what is it about. Thank you!

video: video-1603189609 - https://streamable.com/mfr5v4

It could be one of a few different faults.
If its been registered and serviced and fitted to a clean system it should still be under warranty

Reply to Vaillant EcoTec Pro not reaching set temperature in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Pro MK 1 combined gas heater does not keep temperature when using shower or basin tap. Boiler heats up to 65C, then a few seconds...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
B
Hello, I hope someone can give some advice with this problem. I have a Vaillant ecoTec plus 418 with Drayton MA1 mid-position actuator, Drayton...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all, Im wondering if you can help? Ive got a Vaillant Ecotech Pro 28 which was installed 9 years back and has worked like a dream all its...
Replies
Views
. . . Honeywell CM927 Thermostat Ethos 54C (Condensing Combination Boiler) I set the Thermostat to 26°C (79°F). The boiler fires up and heats...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock