Discuss vaillant advance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

anyone else noticed since the vaillant advance website change that their logged warranties don't show on my account also customers address and details not there . had loads of problems when they changed from warranty card to online years ago they told my customers they nad no warranty don't want this again.

Same, I'm not worried. I find them spot on when honouring warranties.

I keep hearing talk of an "Advance plus" scheme which is by invitation only to selected installers.

Anyone know anything about it?

Same, I'm not worried. I find them spot on when honouring warranties.

last year advance had record of my ext warranty on a boiler but group service didn't .took hrs on phone to sort

Yeah my tier says I'm protec whatever that means

I keep hearing talk of an "Advance plus" scheme which is by invitation only to selected installers.

Anyone know anything about it?
Yeah my tier says I'm protec whatever that means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant advance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
I recently had a gas safety certificate check done by and my Vaillant Ecotec Pro24 boiler serviced/checked. However a month later and after taking...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Hello, We got a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive Green IQ 835 combi boiler in November 2021 as we wanted the most efficient boiler that modulated really...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock