Discuss Vaillant 120 time clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave Walker

Hi all after some advice what would you all recommend as a replacement for the above boiler controls. These are extremely difficult to figure out I have taken a look as my customer can't get them working properly and to be fair they are extremely over complicated for what they need to do

That's what I was thinking why did vaillant make it so bloody complicated.

Thanks lame I will have a look at the best and simplest Honeywell programmers now as my customer is at there wits end as when they want heating on they can't but it comes on in the middle of the night when they don't

Trouble with that is its a single Chanel heating clock and the 120 is a dual Chanel so I won't be able to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant 120 time clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock