Discuss Using those quote boxes ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na, you're ok, John, it's not as though I can use make up to hide the fact!

But it does make my eyes look lovely. .....

Na, you're ok, John, it's not as though I can use make up to hide the fact!

But it does make my eyes look lovely. .....

I'm eating but thanks for making me thing about that again, where's the bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Using those quote boxes ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Thanks for taking a look at this. I currently have a massive condensation patch on the inside of my wall behind my gas meter (Pics...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock