Search the forum,

Discuss Update on van racking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ch4 plumbing

image.jpgFinished the racking just need to add tools and vault.

had a vault in my swb transit, just where the sld is, so when you open the side door you could access all your power tools, and just walk in the back doors to get everything else

I'm just changing from a SWB Transit. didn't think of that, That's a good idea wish I'd thought about doing that now.

Looks great mate, wish i had done that in stead of going down the Bott racking system route.

Thanks, It's by no means perfect, I had thought about paying to get it done but I did it on a Saturday and paid £140 for the gear including led lights.
Im happy with it for now but may have to change bits later.

Nice bit of racking. Did you make it up yourself or buy something off eBay. Good look with yer renault. I've had 3 of them with little trouble, comfy and good on diesel

Thanks, yeah had a look on line but thought I'd give it a go, took a day to do what's in the photo so not the quickest with a saw.
Live gone from a transit to a trafic, so far love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Update on van racking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had to gas rate on an E6 meter in a dark, muddy basement the other day. No place to put down tools. I stayed there for two minutes only to find...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
N
Hi! We're looking for a consult for our 1905 built (renovated in 2010) victorian house for the future of our heating system. The house is 2...
Replies
Views
N
Our ~15-year-old boiler just broke down (the spark igniter gave out), and set out a discussion to go ahead and replace it, as it's starting to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock