Discuss UFH No Heat in Two Rooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks. That may be pushing it a bit far for me tbh. Everything I touch lately seems to go wrong! I've never had such a run of things breaking down :) I am really grateful for all the help but think it may be time to go to plan B sadly.

Many thanks. That may be pushing it a bit far for me tbh. Everything I touch lately seems to go wrong! I've never had such a run of things breaking down :) I am really grateful for all the help but think it may be time to go to plan B sadly.

Yep I can understand that , a pump swap shouldnt cost you that much but it does sound like that may be the problem.

Thought I would just complete the thread by saying that it is actually the pump that is shot. In fact it wasn't pumping at all. I understand that the heat in some floors was simply due to the pressure from the boiler pushing some hot water round but it isn't strong enough to heat every room.

Thanks Townfanjon for all the help :)

Haaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UFH No Heat in Two Rooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a 4 zone / 7 loop UFH system. 2 zones (4 loops) always get hot when the system is on when the zone thermostats and actuators are...
Replies
Views
I'm attending a wet underfloor heating system, it's an old one ..No flow meters, just adjustable valves on the returns with conventional...
Replies
Views
We have UFH throughout downstairs. I have had one coil replaced. I have had the thermostats checked that they are linking to the correct...
Replies
Views
Do people with this type of mixed flow temperature control have any problems with achieving the required manifold flow temperature? The one below...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock