Discuss Trv id " in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
F84BCE25-078A-49CF-BECB-D70903D6B9D7.jpeg 9DEACEEC-A0CB-47C1-A8C6-38475A37BD31.jpeg Can any of you fine chaps id this old BG trv .
Cheers in advance

Corgi Direct - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

ShaunCorbs

S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
drayton

ShaunCorbs

S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
OP
townfanjon

townfanjon

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
Cheers , its for a very good customer and they had a brand new carpet fitted last week , I did nt really fancy doing anything apart from changing the head.

ShaunCorbs

S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
did they snap the head? when fitting

OP
townfanjon

townfanjon

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
did they snap the head? when fitting
Nah he doesn’t think so , its been on years , hes been my customer for over 15 years and I never fitted it , hes had his moneys worth .
I will never forget the first time I went in his loft , his CWSC was balanced on two pop crates, with the crates just resting across the joists , unbelievable !!

ShaunCorbs

S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
Nah he doesn’t think so , its been on years , hes been my customer for over 15 years and I never fitted it , hes had his moneys worth .
I will never forget the first time I went in his loft , his CWSC was balanced on two pop crates, with the crates just resting across the joists , unbelievable !!
:D on chipboard with a belly ?

Harvest Fields

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
Went to this one myself the other day. Don’t let the size of the wood fool you. There isn’t actually much support anywhere.:eek::eek:

EC708216-A1E2-4228-B230-02B404961FFA.jpeg

Stigster

Plumber
Reaction score
Went to this one myself the other day. Don’t let the size of the wood fool you. There isn’t actually much support anywhere.:eek::eek:
Never mind the 150mm of tank base extending beyond the cistern, it looks like it has about minus 15mm on both sides! :eek:

Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net

Latest Plumbing Advice

Top Bottom