Search the forum,

Discuss Trv id " in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
F84BCE25-078A-49CF-BECB-D70903D6B9D7.jpeg
9DEACEEC-A0CB-47C1-A8C6-38475A37BD31.jpeg
Can any of you fine chaps id this old BG trv .
Cheers in advance

drayton

Cheers , its for a very good customer and they had a brand new carpet fitted last week , I did nt really fancy doing anything apart from changing the head.

did they snap the head? when fitting

did they snap the head? when fitting
Nah he doesn’t think so , its been on years , hes been my customer for over 15 years and I never fitted it , hes had his moneys worth .
I will never forget the first time I went in his loft , his CWSC was balanced on two pop crates, with the crates just resting across the joists , unbelievable !!

Nah he doesn’t think so , its been on years , hes been my customer for over 15 years and I never fitted it , hes had his moneys worth .
I will never forget the first time I went in his loft , his CWSC was balanced on two pop crates, with the crates just resting across the joists , unbelievable !!

:D on chipboard with a belly ?

Went to this one myself the other day. Don’t let the size of the wood fool you. There isn’t actually much support anywhere.:eek::eek:

EC708216-A1E2-4228-B230-02B404961FFA.jpeg

Reply to Trv id " in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock