Discuss Trusted advisors Meaning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever it is you have in mind please remember we all need help from time to time, he didn`t ask for it, it doesn`t come with extra buttons to play with nor does it give any privileges and it can be removed at a touch of a button.

Dont forget everyone is learning and a badge doesnt mean u know it all , but if u have good knowledge and a newbie comes along then it does give them good confidence in taking the advice , and it also doesnt take anything away from those who dont have one, we were all naked at one time and in time we got dressed lol,

Whether you have the badge or not, if you're not sure of the answer then don't post.
If the person you have in mind is asking questions no worries, I reckon that the TA badge means their advice is consistently good, not that they know everything.

Dont forget everyone is learning and a badge doesnt mean u know it all , but if u have good knowledge and a newbie comes along then it does give them good confidence in taking the advice , and it also doesnt take anything away from those who dont have one, we were all naked at one time and in time we got dressed lol,

Said from a bloke that has 4 badges under his name!!!!

Coming from a bloke with only 1 badge under his name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trusted advisors Meaning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... 😄 I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock