Discuss Trusted advisors Meaning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
just checking that the above still means that the bearer of that title gives out good and well backed up advice.

"
These are guys who currently provide good solid advice on the forum, and prove their advice by quoting or linking to manufacturer specifications and help members to source the regulations behind their advice etc. They are hand-picked by their peers on the forum, and you cannot apply for this tag. You'll get spotted for being an awesome helpful member, who is always accurate.

This tag is for those who are CURRENTLY providing brilliant advice. So it is a tag that can be lost and regained as and when people spend time on our forum helping our members. We like to keep the tag current and not have lots of members with it who provided advice a long time ago and rarely post in current times when advice might have changed and their old posts may not be as accurate and current."

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Very nice Shaun, but I think one of the current TAs is asking more than giving.

Ha, to be honest I thought it was his style of writing!

I rarely refer to specific manufacturers specifications, or specific regs and am going to have to improve. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trusted advisors Meaning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... 😄 I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock