Discuss Transit connect timing belt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Don't know too much about mechanics etc.

I need to get my timing belt done. Should I also get a new water pump? They're only £40 odd.

Mechanic said no but if it goes then does timing belt need removing? I thought it did.

Cheers

Had mine done at the same time ...common sense really and yours for another 40 spots only go for it regards Turnpin:smile5:

Whenever my van goes the garage I get as much done as possible in reason, theres no point paying for one job and 3 months later something els breaks you'll kick yourself

Known some water pumps to start leaking shortly after a belt change so it`s a no brainer for me, not sure about your mechanic saying no unless you told him your short of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Transit connect timing belt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock