Discuss Trainee in Hertfordshire and looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

My name is Paul and I'm new to posting on here. I'm currently studying for my NVQ Level 2 (6129) Technical Certificate 2 nights a week at college in Bedfordshire.

After having a rethink about my career I started college in 2010 and gained my Level 1 in 2011 and I'm now looking for work as a plumbers mate/trainee. I have experience of working on a building site, CSCS Card, some tools and my own transport.

I am looking for a position as a plumbers mate in the home counties and would be interested to hear from anyone who can offer me a position. I can be contacted either through this forum or on my mobile: 07792021377.

Paul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee in Hertfordshire and looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock