Currently reading:
Train4Trade C&G6129 course for sale

Discuss Train4Trade C&G6129 course for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No luck at all. I would have thought with a top class organisation as Train4Trade it would have flown off the market!!! Any reasonable offers would be appreciated.

regards

Steve

I have been told I cannot get a refund.

We had a couple of people watching on ebay. I will relist at half the price. Surely that must spark some interest!!!!!!!

Regards

I cant see it selling unless you give it away its to much money,
I know you train fast but its only about 1200-1400 to do a C&G level 2 at a proper tech college and that money is split 700 the first year and 560 the second year far to many fast track courses quality take time , good luck with the sale though you may get lucky

Yeah, I tend to agree. But I bet Train4Trade are still selling these modules at top whack price so I'm hoping I'll get lucky and get an offer from somewhere. Anyway, thanks for the response and advice.

regards

Steve

The attendance is in Luton and accomodation is paid, I can get contacts if required but it is going back on ebay at £500

how much was it?.
what does it cover?.

whats your bottom price?.

i know of some one who may buy it but i wont see him till friday.
personally not keen on these courses but tbh its proberbly one of the better ones so i will refer it to her.

I am in nottinghamshire, the course was approx £3500. I will forward more details when I can get them unfortunately the original ebay listing has been wiped.

Hi would you take an offer, have a mate interested, could you please message me your email/phone number to discuss, cheers.

lol i hade a guy come and see me to day about a course
think ill turn it down as its such a scam
the guy said theres a up frunt fee £100 then £31 per week its a home study
but he put is foot in it when he left the course book here lol
upon reding it its actually a 12week crash course that thay streach over 104 weeks so thats £3224
and im ment to be funded LOL what a JOKE I get 11 weeks in a training center as i have din offerd a place with JTL free no costs at all and i get A NVQ level 3 then i stat my gassafe after and get a place on a Apprenticeship too

ILL GIVE YOU £1

when youv have finished your nvq 3 then ill start my gas course the guy called to day and said iv bin given a place lol propper let him have he didnt have a leg to stand on lol

Surprise, Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could not even sell this for £500. And yet I bet this course is still selling at £3500. Anyway I suppose it will go in the bin now!!!!

With respect, as you are not privy to ongoing negotiation elsewhere, I currently await response from seller to an offer already made on a friend's behalf. Above post was simply a reminder.

A man came to my house couple of days ago he was really keen to sign me up, I rang up the next day asking him of I could let him no in a couple of days he said he would he in another area by then :s so I made a time for him to come round he said he works till 8, I decided against it and when I rang I could hear he was in a bath, so he obv only works till 8 if hE is getting his commission, I dunno he didn't say much just sort of asked the same questions like he only had a certain amount of things to ask following a routine, I got a booklet it dosnt really have much in it to be honest seems like a con to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train4Trade C&G6129 course for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock