Discuss Top tip Heatslaves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Avoid.

If you can't:

Remove exp vessel before turning off oil at brass elbow otherwise when the red lever comes off and you have oil pouring out....

New long life hoses don't tighten up on the oil valve.

All the above led me to some spillage and panic, beware!
ysu4yha6.jpg

Ah....just found they are a special WB product, had to order one in (therefore 2 so one for stock). Bum.

With the isolators, I always try and cut in a normal isolator before, as you say they are tat and expensive for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Top tip Heatslaves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock