Discuss time to move to wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

looks like england are on the way to more embarrassment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10-13

If you failed to be Scotland it would have been an embarrassment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to time to move to wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
O
  • Question
hello me and another student have just moved into a flat that has a Hortsmann Economy 7 Boiler. currently the timer is set to run for 7 hours with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock