Search the forum,

Discuss Time for a new mobile phone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyguy2005

Gas Engineer
Right I've currently got a Sony SP mobile which has been a nightmare 20 + months. Goes really slow since I updated the bloody thing 12 months ago!

Anyway thinking of going back to tried and trusted iPhone but wondering if anyone had any suggestions of other mobiles???

Cheers

ive always used samsung galaxys ive has galaxy 2 3 4 5 and im upgrading to the 6 next month, i wont use anything else

I have a Nexus 5 which I think is great. I'm still on Android 4.4.4, though; I've heard bad things about 5.1 and battery life suffering.

I've had a Samsung galaxy s4 for the last 2 years and this week I've just taken delivery of my new s6. I toyed between the s6 and the s6 edge. I went for the plain s6 and it's some phone .. way better than any I phone in my humble opinion. ..

Depends what you want it for.i had a galaxy for a month and hated it switched back to an I phone. I run Adobe and excell on it with no problems I will say the Galaxy has a much larger memory though

My new phone is 64gb but had the option of 16, 32 or128 . I use ipads so am used to apples way aswel . The camera on the s4 was excellent but the s6 is in another league. I usually read up on reviews from techrader , which and trusted reviews to see what the pros think. You can't remove the battery or upgrade the storage on the s6 but that doesn't bother me.

I get what your saying about Adobe rob because I went to watch something on my phone yesterday and I couldn't because it doesn't support Adobe which is bit sh!tty.

Anybody using or had the s5, can`t afford the s6.

My wife has an iPhone, so I'm familiar with them. I regard Apple products in the same way as Bang and Olufsen hi-fi equipment: they're both good quality, but I believe you can get equally good stuff (and possibly even better) for less money.
My wife's phone can do nothing that my Nexus 5 can't.

My wife has an iPhone, so I'm familiar with them. I regard Apple products in the same way as Bang and Olufsen hi-fi equipment: they're both good quality, but I believe you can get equally good stuff (and possibly even better) for less money.
My wife's phone can do nothing that my Nexus 5 can't.

Apart from making you cooler in your kids eyes

My new phone is 64gb but had the option of 16, 32 or128 . I use ipads so am used to apples way aswel . The camera on the s4 was excellent but the s6 is in another league. I usually read up on reviews from techrader , which and trusted reviews to see what the pros think. You can't remove the battery or upgrade the storage on the s6 but that doesn't bother me.

I get what your saying about Adobe rob because I went to watch something on my phone yesterday and I couldn't because it doesn't support Adobe which is bit sh!tty.

Does this mean you cant view adobe pdf files? As i use these alot for quotes and invoices etc?

The wife has an s4 and she loves it mainly for the camera tho. But the camera doesn't really bother me.

Just want something that has easy access to emails as its mainly used for work.

Any thoughts on blackberrys??

Does this mean you cant view adobe pdf files? As i use these alot for quotes and invoices etc?

Yeh u can use Adobe reader just not flash player for movies but normal Adobe reader it does do.

Have a windows phone

Had the iphone,then galaxies and a note,think Android is better than iphone,more advanced ...however love my windows phone,computer,tablet ,all synced and using office cloud
......windows 10 is out in the next few weeks...take a look at that...looks like a great operation system coving all platforms..

I'm a long term iphone user. Very happy with them and plan to continue on at my next upgrade. I'll definitely be going for the next size up though, I keep running out of space on the basic model.

My Wife uses a Blackberry for her work. She's not a fan, they dont seem to have kept up with the recent developments. (that might be because she's been given an old phone, but I don;t know anything about their models to say otherwise) I know that i would never have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Time for a new mobile phone! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock