Discuss Three types of people in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

erpkid

from the Guardian

"As anyone lucky enough to be born in Yorkshire will proudly tell you, there are only three types of people in this world: Yorkshire people;those who wish to be Yorkshire people;and those with no ambition at all " :teeth_smile:

Sorry about that..the y is a bit close to the d and i'm using Croppies fingers......

who reads the Guardian apart from teachers, not a paper more the Unison daily when we are going on strike sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Three types of people in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock