Discuss The Thalidomide Scandal, BBc 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Have you ever seen/heard a grown man cry?
I have just been watching BBC2, The THALIDOMDE Scandal and I had difficulty holding back the tears. It just confirms to me that Man is going to be responsible for extinguishing himself. Putting profits before anything else. scandalous.

Aye. My mum was offered it when she was pregnant with me, and I thank my lucky stars to this day that she said "no thanks, I'll tough it out". Thanks mum.

had a couple of friends who suffered the consequences, both lovely lasses who overcsme horrendous disabilities to go on and get married and have their own kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Thalidomide Scandal, BBc 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock