Discuss the best boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

following on from last weeks worst poll,which ideal won and win the prestigious "tat manufacturer of 2011" title,whos the best?if i leave any make out its nothing personnel

bugger forgot about the last ten years as most ideals have been recycled,poll is suposed to close within 3 weeks not 3 days oh well better vote asap lads and ladies

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the perspective of the person looking at the question.

For customers:
The ones that don't break down. Unfortunately they stopped making them around 15 years ago. They all now break down. Just some more than others.

For installers:
The ones that break down least. Fitting unreliable boilers looses you work.

For repair/service engineers:
The ones that break down most and are easy to fix. Keeps the work coming in.

:D:D

bet no one votes ideal,did not put them down no point if your reading this ideal reps the trade have lost confidence sort your selfs out

Chose 3 gas and 1 oil but have tried most of the others at some point. Even a couple of Kestons:eek:.
Must admit, i am tempted to try a logic:p. Just need to find the right customer:D

regarding ideals and the right custard try one a very long way from you who wants bg or ideal or even the aa to look after it(that will teach them,trying to nick how work)

I genuinely would put my vote down for the new Ideal Logic + admittedly I havent got one out of its warranty yet but I had a 5 year guarantee as standard on them and so far so good (touch wood!). Totally agree the Isar was a bag of the proverbial however.

Yep, Ideal Logic + for me too. Another fitted today and absolutely no problems at all. Really simple to fit and commission. Seven fitted and zero failure so far. We also fit Worcesters, but the big freeze highlighted how bad the condensate is on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to the best boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock