Discuss Testo Flue Gas Analyser with printer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Testo fga with printer
Selling because I got an Anton at amazing price brand new with all toys
No point in havin 2

The testo has no calib cert
Hence e asking price of £100 + carriage costs

Where did you find the anton? Im after the basic package, ive just contacted their rep! Also how much mate? Starting up and these are a must!!!

Which testo is it?

Testo fga with printer
Selling because I got an Anton at amazing price brand new with all toys
No point in havin 2

The testo has no calib cert
Hence e asking price of £100 + carriage costs
Which one is it, might be interested. and i am just in Hamilton. i'd pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo Flue Gas Analyser with printer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Testo FREE Service Promotion. Buy a Testo flue gas analyser 300, 327 or 320B kit before 31st December and get a FREE 1st year service in 2022...
Replies
Views
Up to 21% Off Testo 300 Flue Gas Analyser Range Offer Valid until 31/08/21 Excellent Special Offer on Testo 300 Flue Gas Analyser Range 😲 -...
Replies
Views
If you're thinking of upgrading your flue gas analyser, we've got some great news for you. New testo 300 domestic models (limited edition black...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock