Discuss Telescopic ladders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they meet class 1 or en 131 then they are normally suitable for use on building sites. This doesn not mean all builders will alllow there use on there sites but its the min standards needed.

I've got a set that I got from Screwfix. Rated at 150Kg class 1 industrial use and they are the dogs. Great for getting into lofts and accessing stuff at high level indoors.

I've got a set that I got from Screwfix. Rated at 150Kg class 1 industrial use and they are the dogs. Great for getting into lofts and accessing stuff at high level indoors.

thats the one i've got too, extend & climb pro, great ladder, it's sturdy and takes up very little room in the van.

it's cheaper at machine mart though.

I got a cheap set last year from Ebay, maybe the same seller?? was about that price,
that's what tempted me as other places are over ÂŁ100
I think they are rated to 150kg.
got them for ease of access to loft spaces, really useful.
useful point about watching your fingers they do slam shut when closing, not been caught out yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Telescopic ladders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock