• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offered him a days work but he never turned up. Problems with the trains apparently...

I had him work with me for a day, we got on great, he worked hard
that is until I sent him to get something from the van.
That was the last I ever saw of him or my van and all its contents.:nopity:

if this story has touched your heart strings, a brand new power flush machine and an freeze master
would really help me out, and any cash contributions would also be appreciated.

actually none of its true, but you do tend to want to believe what people say,
especially when you feel sorry for them

:ihih:pS :- the power flusher and freeze master are still an option.:ihih:

You miserable old git. I'm going to have to find a way of stitching you up, which in a roundabout way will be doing you a favour by validating your cynical world view. :)

You should have been trick cyclist, sorry u mean a psychiatrist . Anyway till you I was right:dita::dita::dita:

Urge, did a zeb.
Told you I was right and I mean you should have been a psychiatrist.

I end up in a ditch in brighton after a messy night and i come back to this....whaaaattttt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock