• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 254
  • Views 3K

Discuss supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of newbies checking in after supper plumb banned

Suspicious much?????

:eek:mg_smile:

Never seem right him said he was giving up plumbing a d sticking to spreading and selling his tools to dannypipe next begging people to take him on then all of a sudden his plumbing gears been nicked

Never liked the guy, always thought he was a bit dodgy.

In one post he was a novice needing basic advice, the next he'd done full install work.

Feel sorry for anyone who sent him tools, what a waste.

Maybe we should be more discriminating about who we let in the arms

Here,here. In sure I know someone who said that already.

I don't know, all this benefit if the doubt nonsense! I'm bitter and twisted and expect the worst. Works for me.

I don't know, all this benefit if the doubt nonsense! I'm bitter and twisted and expect the worst. Works for me.

You miserable old git. I'm going to have to find a way of stitching you up, which in a roundabout way will be doing you a favour by validating your cynical world view. :)

You miserable old git. I'm going to have to find a way of stitching you up, which in a roundabout way will be doing you a favour by validating your cynical world view. :)

Nice applied psychology there Ray!

I always expect the best of people, and nice surprises when I buy stuff. Please validate my worldview by sending a free boiler with the flux brush I'm about to order... :D

Nice applied psychology there Ray!
I always expect the best of people, and nice surprises when I buy stuff. Please validate my worldview by sending a free boiler with the flux brush I'm about to order... :D

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, for technical reasons, your order has been confused with Leo21's order. Therefore we are going to debit your account twice, kick you in the nuts, and eat your biccies. And that's just for starters...

come on ray it is friday. send him the flux brush and then bill him twice. oh and send him the empty biccy packet as well.

So was there a mrs supper plum or was he putting on a birds voice on the radio thing?! None of this would've happened back in system3's day!.....:stuart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to supper plumbs gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock