Discuss Still waiting to be let into the gas safe only forum!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
To gain access, PM myself or Dave with your business details and Gas Safety Registration number.

I'm just a mere employee so I can't get in either.

give them ur companys reg number and ur license number its just so they can verify you on GS website

Well roll me in batter sprinkle me in hundred and thousand and chuck me into a slimfast class

Erm all the chaps, is it gas man and dan? Also someone else!

Gas man on the 19th and Dan on the 15th.

No about a week ! Not sure why Dan, must of read that was the man to contact. Am I wrong?

I realise they need to test my knowledge but I assure you ive pm's them.

whats this all about.asked to to be invited on this,
had an email from redsaw. think i had to answer questions.to get on there.
with 30 years experiance on gas, and being corgi registered, and now gas safe.
i get get enough crap at the local acas centre.with sons who get in back door,telling me how to do it.
i should co co.

i get get enough crap at the local acas centre.with sons who get in back door,telling me how to do it.
i should co co.
this is the net you can say your anyone,you could use someone elses details,the questions are ones only a gas engineer would know so your problem is exactly?

i should co co.

Your choice. As long as you understand any gassy posts you put up will be closed down, same as they would be for a non gsr.

i agree,thats why i never reveal my gsr id number.
even on paper work.i give my gsr number,
any one can take my gsr number,and name off the van.
but you should be able to prove,you never done the job.
if only me and gas safe know my id number.
years ago i had a right snotty letter from corgi.they were going to expel me,
because i never signed off some new build work.
i didn't even do the job,never worked in this town,
but when i proved it.did i get an apology letter from corgi,did i eck
yes i understand where redsaw and the other guy is comming from.
thanks sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Still waiting to be let into the gas safe only forum!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am considering retraining as a gas safe engineer through enrolling on a course that includes 5 weeks of classroom learning...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock