Discuss Spotlight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi All
I'm looking for a decent powered magnetic light for the bulkhead of my van as the two candles on the ceiling aren't bright enough now that its getting dark early on. It must be battery powered any ideas?

I know you say must be battery powered but there was great post recently with photos regarding replacing the lights in the back of a van with led lights and using the wires that are in the roof light already. Think it was in the off topic forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spotlight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
hi all , had a strange one this morning, boiler just went off ,dead no lights nothing. checked electric no power cuts everything else on in house...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock