Discuss Sorry for the down time. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devastating - had to look at other stuff on the internet - not a patch compared to here!!!

Many thanks for the apologies - it's amazing how few people say that these days.

You deserve a few bevvies now!!!

Someone forgot to put diesel i the geny :6: ...

Last edited by a moderator:
There was down time?
I'm here every day and I didn't notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sorry for the down time. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sometime ago I removed our old 1200x800 shower tray and replaced with a Stone resin one. The stone resin tray was much, much heavier than...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock