Discuss Small grinder.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
At the beginning of the year my old mini grinder give up the ghost.....got a couple of quid for Xmas what are you using...regards Turnpin

I use Makita 18v aswell only because all my kit is Makita so its easier, if you want a mains one i'd recommend Metabo for grinders

bosch if on mains and what ever bat platform your on there all about the same these days

Plus 1 for Makita. Everything from stainless steel cladding to marble tiles, used to have bosch but Makita is better build quality. Use a Hitachi 9" and that also quality tool.

Bought a Titan one 5 years ago from Screwfix. All my main battery tools are Makita but for a 4" mains angle grinder it is spot on and a shade over £20.

Just seen this and forgot to update picked up a ryobi from B&Q was £27 but paid £23 near on with. My 10% discount card...all good....regards Turnpin

Reactions: Dan
Just seen this and forgot to update picked up a ryobi from B&Q was £27 but paid £23 near on with. My 10% discount card...all good....regards Turnpin

Did you also go on a Wednesday could of got a bit more off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Small grinder.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock