Search the forum,

Discuss Shower Cartridge Replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gemma

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me! My parents have a built in thermostatic mixer shower, and their plumber says that they need a new cartridge. The problem is that none of us know what make the shower is, and the people we got if from have since gone out of business. How do we find out what cartridge to get? I have pictures of the shower and have looked online at (it seems like) 1000's of pictures trying to find a match, but no luck. The plumber says that if they don't know the make of the shower, they will have to replace the whole lot (which being built in is a big job).

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks for reading,

Gemma

Google the shower doctor, you can email the picture and they will identify it, hopefully

Welcome along gemma :)

Try contacting shower doctor online, they have been pretty good in the past at identifying showers.

Thanks all, have sent the pics to the shower doctor.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower Cartridge Replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock