Discuss Sheffield Hallam University - Plumbing Questionnaire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

1SHUMEVenture

Hello,

I am a fourth year Business and ICT student from Sheffield Hallam University working in partnership with Gripple Ltd an International company with a site based in Sheffield.

Please could I have a moment of your time to complete an online questionnaire investigating the top 20 problems / issues in the plumbing industry.

This researched is focused on discovering the problems in the plumbing industry which plumbers experience in their day to day work.

The link for the questionnaire is: Top 20 Problems in the Pluming Industry Survey

Thank you for your time

Nick Wilson
Sheffield Hallam University

Sorry Tom.

The main answers I am looking for are the top 5 problems, question 8 and if there are any tools which would make a plumbers life easier, question 6.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sheffield Hallam University - Plumbing Questionnaire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock