Discuss Seriously cheap makita sds max in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? You probably get on better with broken toes?

Ah yes killy likes his value for money purchase's you have to give him 10 out of 10 :wink:.

What? You probably get on better with broken toes?

I'm not getting into a debate on whether or not I should be wearing steel toecaps. All I will say is I've worked for years without them and I'm fine. I can't stand working in them.

Yes, I know, I only need one bad accident to lose my toes, and no I won't come looking for any sympathy if I do get my toes crushed.

If I'm forced to wear them on a particular site, then I will do so but the vast majority of my work doesn't involve lifting heavy things, and the most likely thing to happen to my feet is I drop a heavy spanner on them. Painful but not serious.

I like my samba safety shoes for everyday work in peoples houses too :wink: When i was young i loved the pit boots with the toecap on the outside in fact i used to polish the caps up with brillo pads when i went out to the pub on a friday night. If i never found anyone who fancied a square go i could smash every milk bottle i came across on the way home :smile:

These drills were manufactured 2009 not that it means anything...I've just registered my 3 year warranty.

Thanks again Billy and keep those eyes peels for more goodies.

These drills were manufactured 2009 not that it means anything...I've just registered my 3 year warranty.

Thanks again Billy and keep those eyes peels for more goodies.

I didn't see anything about a three yr warranty ?.

3 year warranty card in box, just go to Makita UK, register an account and enter the seriel number and place of purchase and then print out your certificate and loose it like i've done. Doh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seriously cheap makita sds max in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had my tools all knicked out the van last week so been replacing everything, got all my tools but can't decide on a SDS. I use all Milwaukee...
Replies
Views
H
Hello, I'm just completing on a bungalow that needs everything doing to it, full replumb, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, underfloor heating, loft...
Replies
Views
K
I have a Bosch 36v Professional which is approx 3 years old. The full fat version not the compact. Hardly used due to its weight with the 2.6 ah...
Replies
Views
Kev the gas
K
I'm too lazy to list all the auction URLs so I will list the tools that are going to be on there by 7pm. To find them click this link to view all...
Replies
Views
My old 850W Bosch SDS seems to have lost some of its punch after 8 years of abuse (mainly mixing plaster!) I want to buy another drill with my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock