Search the forum,

Discuss New Tool List - on Ebay tonight at 7pm. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm too lazy to list all the auction URLs so I will list the tools that are going to be on there by 7pm. To find them click this link to view all of my auctions and go to the ones that you're interested in. I suspect there will be some real bargains! Most are collection only but I'm happy to discuss courier options with you folks on here as long as you pick up the cost.

plumbing_and_electrical_supplies on eBay

Freezemaster 420D 42mm Electric pipe freezer (does all sizes from 8-42mm)
Youngman 6 tread fibreglass stepladder
Sigma 3C3M Max Series dry tile cutter
Dewalt DW745 Table Saw with DE7400 Rolling Stand
Eastbrook Bathroom's Cotswold Vulcan 760mm Bi-fold shower door
Calflush powerflusher and magnacleanse
Dewalt D2400 Wet tile cutting saw
Bend it now 35mm floor standing pipe bender (used once)
Approximately 45m of Dural Durabase wetroom wall matting
Marcrist PG850 Tile Drill and Piping Kit
Marcrist PG850 112mm Drill Bit (new)
Dewalt DWS780 305mm Compound Sliding Mitre Saw with XPS
Mira Flight 900mm Square Low Profile Tray (no upstands)
A selection of plastic stackable stock bins in good condition, various sizes detailed on auction

all of the above auctions end a week on Sunday.

As for the stuff ending this Sunday: -

Hilti SID 22-A 22V impact driver @ £170
200 stackable and foldable stock bins @ 1p
A small section of industrial warehouse racking/shelving @ £5.50
Hilti SFH 22-A 22V cordless hammer drill/driver @ £104
Hilti TE 7-C 230V corded combi hammer drill @ £87.50
Fein Supercut 230V 400W corded multi-cutter tool @ £5.50 - bargain of the century :)
Hilti TE-40 AVR 230V corded heavy duty combi hammer/concrete breaking tool @ £102.

And that's me checking out again till next week, final lot of tools etc will go on then.

I'm too lazy to list all the auction URLs so I will list the tools that are going to be on there by 7pm. To find them click this link to view all of my auctions and go to the ones that you're interested in. I suspect there will be some real bargains! Most are collection only but I'm happy to discuss courier options with you folks on here as long as you pick up the cost.

plumbing_and_electrical_supplies on eBay

Freezemaster 420D 42mm Electric pipe freezer (does all sizes from 8-42mm)
Youngman 6 tread fibreglass stepladder
Sigma 3C3M Max Series dry tile cutter
Dewalt DW745 Table Saw with DE7400 Rolling Stand
Eastbrook Bathroom's Cotswold Vulcan 760mm Bi-fold shower door
Calflush powerflusher and magnacleanse
Dewalt D2400 Wet tile cutting saw
Bend it now 35mm floor standing pipe bender (used once)
Approximately 45m of Dural Durabase wetroom wall matting
Marcrist PG850 Tile Drill and Piping Kit
Marcrist PG850 112mm Drill Bit (new)
Dewalt DWS780 305mm Compound Sliding Mitre Saw with XPS
Mira Flight 900mm Square Low Profile Tray (no upstands)
A selection of plastic stackable stock bins in good condition, various sizes detailed on auction

all of the above auctions end a week on Sunday.

As for the stuff ending this Sunday: -

Hilti SID 22-A 22V impact driver @ £170
200 stackable and foldable stock bins @ 1p
A small section of industrial warehouse racking/shelving @ £5.50
Hilti SFH 22-A 22V cordless hammer drill/driver @ £104
Hilti TE 7-C 230V corded combi hammer drill @ £87.50
Fein Supercut 230V 400W corded multi-cutter tool @ £5.50 - bargain of the century :)
Hilti TE-40 AVR 230V corded heavy duty combi hammer/concrete breaking tool @ £102.

And that's me checking out again till next week, final lot of tools etc will go on then.
What model Fein supercut is it mate?

How did the materials one go Croft ? Collected yet ?

Yup and that was the one I was gutted about tbh. Was always going to lose a fair crack of money on that one.

What model Fein supercut is it mate?

Erm, all that's left in there now is the Fein Supercut. All blades etc have been used a long time ago. Are there different bare machines? If so I need to find out.

I thought they were just the same model boxed with different cutters etc that's all.

On a side note you hire that unit though you where building something in your garden

Yeah it was rented. I had a large shed in the garden but it only staved off moving into the unit for a year! Was worth it in terms of rent saved though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Tool List - on Ebay tonight at 7pm. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock